Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Layouts & A Card!

Today I just wanted to share a couple of layouts,
They a just cause LO's Using the Gorgeous Webster Pages! hehehe
I'm SOOO addicted to Webster Pages @ the Moment.. LOL

This one is of Chloee & Nan ( my mother)
Most Products Are Webster Pages, 




This next 1 is of ME & my Boy (Ethan)

Webster Pages & Dusty Attic- Chain Fence (the last bit of the Lil Chain Fence I still Have the Big 1 to Go)
hehehehehe

Those mini Flowers I've had Forever ( they are a bumble bee product)

Side ways???

All Webster Pages, & a little bit of October Afternoon (Stickers)... 

This 1 I think would be My FAV!!!
Photos of Chloee December Last Year..



I had Chloee write a lil letter too Santa, & popped that in there..





AND My Christams Card!!
Webster Pages , Jenni Bowlin Butterflys & a Prima Flower...
If you made it here THANK YOU!
& for any comments you Leave
3 more sleeps to go!

Rachael XX
01 09 10