Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wrapping Paper

Hello & HAPPY NEW YEAR too you all....
We had a quiet one last night, which was nice!!
 Anyway I just had to do a post on 1/1/11   LOL!!
I would like too share with you my Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge!!

The challenge this Friday is, you guessed it, use wrapping paper on a layout.
& when I seen this challenge I wanted too use some of my Xmas Paper, That went well with Bo Bunnys - Assorted Noel Range..
well  I throught so anyway!

So the Background paper would be my Wrapping paper!!!
That paper was made too go with the Noel Range do ya think??
the rest of this Layout is of the Bo Bunnys -  Noel Range & Bella Journee Ribbon





                                 & for a change I had a go @ Bo Bunny's Card Challenge Too......
                                                          This is the Card Sketch..


& this is my Card!!!



Using the Bo Bunny- Olivia paper, Stickers & Ribbon, & Bo Bunnys Brads...
Thanx for Popping By

Rachael
XX
01 09 10