Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ruffles

Hello to you all!!
I have a 2 LO's to Share......
First LO is for The Studio Challenge, They have a Sketch Happening!
This is the Sketch.....
 BUT there is a Twist, They would like to see Ruffles on your Page.... 


So I made A ruffle Flower from Ruffle Ribbon......

& ruffle ribbon in a strip

& a close up on the photo,cause for some reason it looks a bit dark in the LO!



March Sketch Challenge for MLSB
I know they just had there DT call, But I chickened out in the last minute!!
*sigh* maybe next year...  LOL!
BUT didn't stop ME for having a go @ this Months Sketch!

Aphra has created another Fun Sketch
Extra Sketch

Added a couple of leaves to cover up ME spelling Mistake!! hehe


Using MLSB - Simple Life pps, Glitter Alpha Stickers & mini Alpha stickers...
Hope you all had a lovely Weekend, I know we did....
THANKS for popping over to ME  blog!!
I SOOOOOO Appreciate you taking the time to leave ME your Comments!!!


I've read every single 1 of them SO!  *MWAH* THANKS
Till next time
XXX
01 09 10