Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A May Sketch Challenge

I'm Back to share my Layout for Scrapbudz May Sketch Challenge!!!!

With may being the month of mothers day the sketch artist Ness has designed a beautiful sketch a that has a really nice mothersday feel to it .
 

Scrapbudz challenges use to be fortnightly, But they have now extended it till the end of the Month .....
So if you want to have a go, pop on over!!!!
This is my take on the Sketch.. I took the mother feel a little differently!!
 A photo of Chloee & her Cousin Natashia...
 Chloee can sometimes be a little bit of a Mother Hen, with Natashia!!!

Using Prima - Sweet Fairy papers, Pink Paislee - Artisan Element,
 Sassafras Lass- Diecuts foldies & other bits......

& a couple of close ups!!!







Ok! I would like to say Thank you & for the comments you leave Behind.....
I always Appericate them ALL!!!!

                                                                 Till Next Time
                                                            HAPPY SCRAPPIN!!!
                                                                           XXX

`
01 09 10