Saturday, July 2, 2011

Did u see???

Hi There!!


Gee.....
Yesterday was a little bit busy!!!
& the next couple of will be too, but will be fun fun fun
Todays Chloee's 7th Bday!!
@ the moment she is still sleeping & thought I'd Quickly do this post....
LOL!


Sorry I took a little longer to pop back & share some of my  EXCITING News...
Well I guess if your a Kraft It UP follower..... you may have seen it!@!!
I'm NOW on the  Creative Team for KIU.....


WHOOOOOHOOO!  Super Excited
Pop over & have a Look @ the Awesome Line up..... (CLICK HERE)


So for  JULY's  Challenge it is.........


A Inspiration  Challenge!! So with this Image & Kraft or Kraft Patterned paper
Create a layout....


Your Inspiration could be the colors, the flowers, the cupcakes them selves....
What ever you get Inspired from




































& this would be my first CT Layout 
Working with WP - Sweet Season.....










 head over to  Kraft It Up  for the Details & come join in on the FUN..........




Also!
I've  notice that there was a call out for a DT for Color Combo Galore!!
No I didn't apply (this time) but I will 1 day...... hehehe
Anyway!
I'm not going to have much time in the next couple of days SO........
I would  like to  Send out a BIG CONGRATS to  all who had made it on the Color Combo Galore team
A bit of a bigger cheer to these Ladies that I Admire & follow 
You know who you are 


Jasmine, Melinda, Tanya, Helen, Cynthia, Bente  Also Debbi & Nadia are who staying on ....


You & your Work is Utterly Gorgeous & Very Inspiration!! 
You all deserve it Girls......
Ok! better go & till next time


Happy Scrappin!!!!
01 09 10