Friday, October 5, 2012

*** Scraps Of Elegance Dreams Of You kit***

Hi there!
I'm back yet again to share more scrappy goodness....
well hopefully you think it goodness... LOL!
I have 3 more layouts to share working with my DT Dreams Of You October Kit 
from Scraps Of Elegance  The October kit is Available HERE
when you see my layouts & the DT creations... for the other DT layouts you can go HERE...
You will see just how versatile & yummy this kit is...
SO!
First up is this layout
of Ethan & his cousin Jordan...


From my Stash
The Prima- air ballon stamp, the 6x6 chicken wire template & the black Green Tara mini roses...

Next up is this layout of Chloee
tip toe through the Canola.. so to speak....
we have canola paddocks near by us & so I took the kids down to the nearest 1 & got some good photos!! 
 I've added some Ranger:  Antiquities Embossing Powder - California Stucco, which you get in your kit... heated a little to this flower..

From my stash
Green Tara - 4.5cm pink Daisies & 3cm Pink Cherry Blossom...

 & lastly for today...
This layout of my Hubby Jason!!
this photo of hubby was taken back in 2010, BUT! really love it so....


From my stash
6x6 Chervon template, MME - chervon stamp, Washi Tape & EK success punch..
If you have made all the way to the end of this post & still willing to take the time to comment!
THANK YOU!!
 It is coming to the end of the school holidays here & we have a bit going...
 Hope you all have a FANTASTIC weekend
01 09 10