Wednesday, February 20, 2013

1st & 15th Sketches for Stuck?!


Twiddleybitz is 1 of the sponsors for February over @ Stuck Sketches.....
& ME been a Guest Designer for Twiddleybitz......
 I thought I'd support & play along!!!
the Feburary 1st Sketch
Got this photo at Ethan's 10th birthday November 2012.. My 2 kids & the Long boys/Cousins... 

The Twiddleybitz circles are from frame pack FRA021 - frames multi pack!
 You will not find them on the website as they are a show only product, but can be ordered....
I have dabbed these with modeling paste to give them texture.. Then rubbed lightly with inks...
also have used some Green Tara flowers & ribbon...

this is the  Twiddleybitz Gate with lamp posts  GAT005
before I cut it up &  very lightly rubbed some gesso over it....

Next is Feburary 15th Sketch 

 & my take... This photo I took with a hand held camera!!
It was a spare of a moment thing we were picking the kids up from Sydney when decided to stop at Luna Park- Sydney back in January..   mind you it was 1 of the HOTTEST days 43 degrees...  there wasn't many there on this day (been 43 degrees I wonder why? LOL) the kids still a FUN & that's the main thing right? 

Twiddleybitz Butterflies BUT007 are from a muiti pack of 7. this 1 I have lightly dabbed with gesso, on the tips have heat embossed with some cosmic shimmer & stamp with a scripted stamp in the center...

also have used part of the Twiddleybitz-Flower Flourish Vine, FLOW007

& another 1 of those butterflies from the Multi pack...
& before I go I wanted to let you know about Twiddleybitz has monthly competitons...
I've copied & pasted this next bit...
COMPETITION
WIN YOUR OWN TWIDDLEYBITZ GOODNESS
For the this month until the 15th of March, simply upload your own OVERLAY creation and you could win yourself a Twiddleybitz Goodness Pack. As simple as loading up your Twiddleybitz creation making sure you have included an overlay on the page to win.
01 09 10