Friday, September 13, 2013

Green Tara -

Hi there!
hope things are good with you all...
Today I'm sharing 2 layouts as part of my designing team work for Green Tara
OH! & before I continue don't forget the Green Tara is having a DT call ATM.. 
it's a FANTASTIC opportunity & the Green Tara goodies you get are SENSATIONAL....
The call out closes on Monday the 16th SO you still have time over maybe over the weekend???

OK! here is my first layout..
Green Tara has such a GREAT range of washi tape now & around  the edges I have torn strips of the
The Stencil I've used is called narrow arrow & is Twiddleybitz also from Twiddleybitz is the flourish chipboard which i have randomly stamped then heat embossed..
On the bottom left corner of my photo I have attached a Metal embellishment corner. the camera, Chervon arrows, the card follow your dreams & other bits are from the MME - Find your wings & up up & away range... 
Underneath my photo I have torn a piece from the 
 Tamarind Lavender Milled Mulberry Paper Sheet which I have stamped, then have framed it with strips of the Lilac lace ribbon.
 I have a  White 7cm Petal ( which I have stamped) peaking out from underneath a 5cm black daisy which I have attached a badge button  & dabbed the black petals with some gesso.  the other flower is a 6cm lilac Gardenia that I've inked the edges with black ink...

& my second layout 
again a used a couple of different Green Tara washi tapes...On the top & bottom on my layout I have used the Multicoloured Swirls on White Washi tape.
 A few strips of the love washi tape & one of my favorites, the Film strip washi tape....
I have three of the the pink 4.5cm daisies placed on my layout...3/4 of the way down & slightly to the right I have a 2 toned Blue/White Apple Blossom & in the cluster I have a 6cm Pink Gardenia 3cm Turquoise Rosea couple of black mini rosebuds 7cm green fern leaves (again I've have stamped on) & a Cherry Blossoms in Two Tone Blue.
The Twidlleybitz bird cage I've lightly dabbed with white paint, then stamped & flickered some Luminarte Twinkling H20's watercolor onto...
On this Twiddleybitz - Circle I have dabbed on some Luminarte Twinkling H20's watercolor
THANKS heaps for stopping by & I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend.. 
I will probably be back some time over the weekend to share a designing team layout for Kaisercraft... My take on this Saturdays.....  Saturday sketch!!    

01 09 10