Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mid month DT reveal for Scrap around the world....

WOW!
THANK you all that have been leaving such WONDERFUL supportive comments... Seriously you ladies are the best & know to to make a girl smile ... :)
Today I stop by to share my designing team layout for the mid month reveal for Scrap around the world
Honestly! I AM SUPER HAPPY to be part of this team & love love LOVE these monthly moodboards &  this month's moodboard is AWESOME!!
 Just in case you haven't seen the moodboard I'll share...
Challenge TWELVE, hosted by Design Team member Riikka Kovasin

On with a couple of close ups....
splattering, stamping...


I'm sure if you were to stop by the SATW blog HERE (if you haven't already) you will be blown away with inspiration...   
Have a GREAT night!   x
01 09 10