Sunday, June 8, 2014

Kaisercraft Heirloom

Hey there!
I'm feel like I am getting a little behind in sharing so I think I may have to do a couple or 3 posts today just to catch up.... as I have a bit to share...
The 2nd collection from Kaisercraft this month is - Heirloom
 I have created 2 cards 
 I am sure I have said it a few times already but I will say it again... the Collectables make it Sooooo easy to create! 
here I have a few Heirloom collectable pieces, I have also used a Cheery Lynn Designs - Quills & Ink Pot which I thought worked so well... 


 I have used torn up strips of the Kaisercraft printed tape - Ruler, also have added some watercolors in the background of both these card...
Kaisercraft Products: Paper pad PP940, Collectables CT796, Sticker sheet SS243, Washi tapes – Film strip PT210 & Ruler PT209, Rhinestones – Ice blue SB774, Pearls – Chino SB789, Texture stamps – Script CS752, Tiny dots CS151, Triangles CS150, Inks – Lagoon IP727, black  IP719 & brown IP724.   Other: Cheery Lyn – Quills & ink pot, gesso, watercolor, cotton & mist spray.


& also with the Kaisercraft - Heirloom collection...

The alpha stickers are from the sticker sheet & the clock stamp from this Heirloom - Clear Acrylic Stamp Set....
Kaisercraft - Heirloom - Clear Acrylic Stamp Set



Also! have used the Kaisercraft - clock & 12x12 bubbles templates


Kaisercraft Products: Papers – Retrace PI531, Descent PI536,Paper pad PP940, Collectables CT796, Sticker sheet SS243, Clear stamp CS174, Texture stamp – Tiny dots CS151, Dictionary CS890, 12×12 template – Clock T402 & bubbles T605,  Inks – Lagoon IP727, black  IP719 & brown IP724.  Other: Watercolor.
01 09 10