Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Marion Smith - Motley


Hi there fellow scrappers!
today I'm sharing my 2nd layout created The Scrapbook Store using the Marion Smith - Motley collection....
"She"
some fussy cutting using Marion Smith-Motley Anthology & Collage papers
 I have also used Memory box- Rings & puddles stencil, CW 6x6 Sketch grid template &
Heidi swapp 6x6 Confetti Stencil...
 This WOW rose chipboard I have painted it with some watercolor, then traced the edges with a orange pen & finished off with Dimensional Magic & the stem I have used black pen
Alpha stickers I have used are Kasiercraft - Ivory

Products:
Marion Smith-Motley Anthology paper
Marion Smith-Motley Collage paper
Marion Smith-Motley Archive paper

Marion Smith-Motley Not too shabby paper
Curly peach roses
WOW rose chipboard
Petaloo Fuchsia burlap flowers
Silk Acrylic Glaze - Ginger flower & Fuzzy peach
Faber Castell Whipped spackle
Memory box- Rings & puddles stencil
CW 6x6 Sketch grid
Heidi swapp 6x6 Confetti
Kasiercraft - Alpha stickers Ivory
Kaisercraft -Dictionary & Morocco stamps
Prima Marketing - Crochet Icons - Thread Tops 
01 09 10