Friday, August 7, 2015

The Scrapbook Store - Simple Stories 'So Rad'

Hello & a HAPPY Friday to you all....

This month from The Scrapbook Store  I was fortunate enough to get the 
Today I have my 1st 2 pages to share....

# So Rad
Took this photo of my boy a few months back near our local railway tracks & knew this photo would work perfectly with this range....


The Simple Stories - So Rad photo stickers makes it so easy to create a page



cut up a inked black the really cool 2 Crafty bubble clumps chipboard




Products: 
Simple Stories – So Rad “Orange honeycomb/code” paper
Simple Stories – So Rad “Rad” paper
Simple Stories – So Rad “ 3x4 Journaling Card Elements” paper
Simple Stories – So Rad “Ephemera bits & pieces”
Simple Stories – So Rad “ New Bradz”
Simple Stories – So Rad “ Photo stickers”
2 Crafty Chipboard – bubble clumps
Stamps - IndigoBlu Rubber Stamps - A6 - Circle Dot Background & Ledger Background A6, Kasiercraft – Dictionary stamp.
Black Cardstock & Crackle roller
Range – Multi medium matte
Liquitex – light modeling paste & gesso 


 What ever I get a range I always try to challenge myself & create 
both girly/pretty & grungy/boyish...So! with that said I created this more girly/pretty...  

You Rock

My base page is Simple Stories – So Rad “Chillin” paper


Also! in my DT pack I was sent the Prima Marketing - Flowers - Coy Otis & Coy Liam
 (leaves). So! I Created a couple of layered blooms & used some of the Green Tara - pearl pink Stamens




Another 1 of my favorite stamps the IndigoBlu bubbles stamp

Products: 
Simple Stories – "So Rad"
Simple Stories – So Rad “Chillin” paper
Simple Stories – So Rad “Rad” paper
Simple Stories – So Rad “ 3x4 Journaling Card Elements” paper
Simple Stories – So Rad “Ephemera bits & pieces”
Simple Stories – So Rad “ New Bradz”
Simple Stories – So Rad “ Photo stickers”
2 Crafty Chipboard – Heart clumps & Leafy shrub set 1
Stamps - IndigoBlu Rubber Stamps - A6 – bubbles, Bo Bunny – It is written & Prima number stamp.
Gelatos – yellow & green
Prima Marketing - Flowers - Coy Otis & Coy Liam.
Tim Holtz – Doily stencil
Kasiercraft – Film Strip printed tape
Lindy’s Stamp Gang – Moss Green, Glory of the seas gold & Meri Beaucoup Mint
Green Tara- pink stamens & Blue Blossoms.
Range – Multi medium matte
Liquitex – light modeling paste & gesso 

Thanks for popping by & hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend!

01 09 10