Monday, May 30, 2016

My May DT projects for 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi There!
Today I share my May design team projects for 2 Crafty Chipboard...

For my first project, a layout
'Three nine'


AND I have also created a video tutorial!!



Please watch the VIDEO tutorial to see what steps I took to achieve the end result these chipboard pieces....

I will however share a couple of close ups!

 I have used the Number words to create my title... 

The Funky arrows & 2016 date


& some ATC - Mini butterflies....

for my second project, another layout...

'Dream Big'

& these are the 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I've used...


Gave few thick coats of gesso to my title Dream BIG, once dried added a few tones of blue ink to the BIG.....

Gave the same gesso treatment to these Vintage Hot Air Balloons, inked one with a mid blue, the other with a teal & finished these off very lightly rubbing over & around the edge with black ink....



Incorporated some Fencing wire panel by inking it with sliver ink & cut it into smaller pieces & placed them throughout my page...




As I didn't want to loose any of the detail/character to the Arrow heart, I gave it a ever so lightly layer of ink & attached  a 2016 which I inked lightly with  royal blue ink.....


I also added a few raw dots which I got from the centers 
2 Crafty chipboard - Dotty bits......

Thanks for stopping by....


01 09 10