Tuesday, October 18, 2016

2 Crafty Chipboard - October projects

Hello everyone!
I share my 2 Crafty Chipboard October projects...
First up is this canvas! 
Which now looks  FABULOUS hanging up in my craft room....   hehehe!

'Follow your Heart'

2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
Follow your heat title
Square barbed wire frames
Wing Set 1
Element set 1
Polaroid Frame
Deer head set
11" Hibiscus Frame


I just LOVE how adding some white splatters to finish this canvas off, gives
all of the chipboard pieces just that little more of appeal/wow factor....
I started off by giving the Follow your heart title a coat of gesso, then inked it with blue,
& honestly didn't like it, SO! I went over the blue with some black ink, I loved how
 there is still bits of blue showing....

 Polaroid Frame also had a coat of gesso & then inked the edges with pink.......



I inked with black the Square barbed wire frame, cut into smaller pieces &
 placed them throughout the canvas....


Also! I inked black & cut in half, this Element.....






I gave the 11" Hibiscus Frame a light coat of gesso then added somewater
colors to the hibiscus flowers....


 I didn't want this Deer head to get lost in all the color....
I ended up giving it couple of coats of gesso!


**********

For my second project I have created this layout...


'Beauty'


Since we are in October & 2 Crafty Chipboard have some
REALLY COOL Halloween themed chipboard pieces....
I thought it would be a perfect time to create this layout.....
Even though in my household we personally don't get into the spirit & do the Halloween thing.
 BUT! last year at my daughters school they had on the 30th October a Halloween/dress up something scary day...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:


Film Strips - Small
Ivy Clusters
Mini Word Set 1
Word Circles Set 1
Large Mummy
2015
Halloween Frame


The Circle Word - Today from the Word Circles Set 1 & has a coat of gesso
 then heat embossed the today word.....

I added a very light coat of gesso to the Large Mummy, then added a some pink water color....


Started with cutting the Ivy Cluster into 2 pieces given them coat of gesso, 
then adding a bit of texture paste to just the Ivy flowers....


The 2015 has a coat of gesso then dabbed with Pistaschio Distress Paint...
Did the same with the word Beauty From the Mini Word Set 1

Once the coat of gesso dried on the Halloween Frame,  I just inked the characters!!
The two Small Film Strips have been inked black.... 
01 09 10