Thursday, November 10, 2016

A new DESIGN TEAM for ME.....

I'M BACK! baby....
Back on my VERY first DESIGN TEAM.....
Briony the new owner of Anna's is such a lovely, down to earth easy going lady & I really looking forward to working with Bri, Kylie Cornish the dt and social coordinator and fellow dt Lisa Amiet...
 I am VERY HAPPY to be on this team with these ladies!!
My full intro is up over the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog -----> HERE


For my November dt pack, I had received the gorgeous Bo Bunny – Bella Rosa 
  Today I share a layout & a tag that I created 

'THANKFUL'







Product list:
 From Anna’s StoreBo Bunny – Bella Rosa ‘Delicate’ ‘Rustic’ ‘Reflection’ ‘Bella Rosa’ papers, Bo Bunny – Bella Rosa Noteworthy & Stickers, Bo Bunny – Small Doilies, White & clear gesso from Prima Finnabair – Mixed Media Essentials Tube set, Prima Rosibelle – Aubree & flowers, Kasiercraft 12×12 Be Yourself template, Mini Prills – Silver Lining & Go Man Go, Tombow – Liquid glue, Cheese cloth.  Other:Ranger – Archival black ink, Kaisercraft – Lattice & Lines stamp, 13@rts – Lilac Mist.


Dream, Believe, Do - tag


Product list: 
From Anna’s Store: Bunny – Bella Rosa ‘Delicate’ ‘Rustic’ ‘Reflection’ papers, Bo Bunny – Bella Rosa Noteworthy & Stickers, Bo Bunny – Small Doilies, Prima Rosibelle – Aubree flowers, Tombow – Liquid glue, White & clear gesso from Prima Finnabair – Mixed Media Essentials Tube set, Mini Prills – Silver Lining.  Other: Kaisercraft – Triangle stamp, Mini Orange roses, White beads, Kaisercraft – Lace & hemp cord.
I also have more to share.... BUT! don't want to create a such a long post so I will be back soon to share...
Till then thanks for stopping by and ENJOY the rest of your week! 
x
01 09 10