Friday, February 24, 2017

7 Dots Studio - 'Cotton Candy Dreams' projects for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Hello there!
I was one VERY LUCKY lady this month as part of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard not only did I get to play with  7 Dots Studio - 'Writers Block' collection I also got to play with the

** WARNING*** a bit of a long blog post with lots of close ups! πŸ˜€πŸ˜… 

I have created 2 layouts, a Canvas & a tag....
First up is this layout of my daughter!!!
'Chase Your Dreams'


 Prima & Wild Orchid Crafts flowers






Next up is this layout of Me & my boy....

'Live'
Live 2 Crafty Chipboard







'Never let go of your Dreams'
Canvas





& lastly this tag...





Phew! I did warn you.. lol! 
 If you made it all the way to the end, I hope you leave feeling inspired in some way
Thanks for stopping by! 😊 


01 09 10