Monday, November 13, 2017

Pink Paislee - Turn the page 2 more DT layout's for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Hi there
I'm back with 2 more layouts as part of my November DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard to share working with the Pink Paislee - Turn the page'
Going though the papers I knew straight away I just HAD to create a layout using the hexagon paper... lol!
This layout featuring my son is pretty simple layout for my usual full on mixed media layouts!!

'Everyday'



Again I have included some of the gold accent stickers from the Turn the page - Sticker book 





For my 3rd layout this time featuring my gorgeous girl....
'Dream'

Amongst my layers, I have a couple of pieces from Turn the page Journal spots pack


49 & Market flowers...




fussy cut out the go get that Dream this quote paper....


Also used some of diecut pieces from the Turn the page ephemera pack
a couple stickers from the Turn the page Sticker book



With adding the flower diecuts, from ephemera pack,
I thought it was very fitting to use a flower template on my background....

Thanks for stopping by & hope you leave feeling inspired in some way...
To view this Collection Click -----> HERE 
Be sure to come back!!  I still have more to share and will do SOON...
01 09 10