Tuesday, December 19, 2017

2 Crafty Chipboard December DT work including a video tutorial

Hi There!
Today I share with you with my 2 Crafty Chipboard  December projects....
Seem as Tis the season, I couldn't resist to create 2 Christmas themed layouts....

'My Christmas Angels'

My first page featuring 2 gorgeous children back in 2006....

2 Crafty Chipboard used:
 ATC tiny stars
My Christmas Angels
Large film strip
Mini Christmas baubles
Deer head
Fernlike Snowflakes




Lots of heat embossing the 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces with this layout....


I have also created a step by step video tutorial...
Please click onto the arrow/play button & I hope you ENJOY! 😃



**************

My second layout featuring both of my kids & 2 of their grandparents....

'#Christmasday'

2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Lattice leaves
#Mini word Xmas set
Mini wreath frame
Fine word set 1
2016
Mini Bauble tree

The Mini Bauble tree I have used has a couple coats of gesso....
The 2016 has been inked with Black!

Also! inked with black are the gorgeous Lattice leaves...

 Using One of the words from the Fine word set 1 - 'Love' also has a couple of coats of gesso....


The more resent 2 Crafty Chipboard Christmas release included a awesome #Mini word Xmas set
Here I've used the #Christmasday word also has a couple of coats of gesso....


& lastly the Mini wreath frame I have heat embossed it with a teal colour, cut it in half & placed 1 at the top & bottom corners of photo....

 Thank you for stopping by

01 09 10