Wednesday, May 9, 2018

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'You Shine' layout


Hi There
Today I'm sharing this layout I created as part of my May DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard
A layout featuring my gorgeous girl (I know I know I'm bit biased 😏) 
'You Shine'


The 2 Crafty Chipboard used:
You Shine
Fairy Set 1
Handdrawn heart frame
2018
ATC - Tiny Hearts & stars


With the Chipboard piece 'You Shine' I first added some glue then dripped it some pink glitter... 



The soft & delicate Handdrawn heart frame I have used to frame the photo, I have heat embossed it with  'Rose Quartz' .....


The ATC - Tiny Hearts I have inked with black ink so they stand out a more against the lighter background.... 


Could not resist using 1 of the newly released, this beautiful Fairy from Fairy Set 1...
First gave it a couple of coats of gesso, then dripped the edges in gold glitter! 

Another newly release chipboard 2018  also has a couple of coats of gesso.....

I have another page & will share later on this month...
01 09 10